Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Gallery Wall {H}

***This post is old and has been sitting in my drafts for about 1.5 years. This was at our rent house and I'm still trying to figure out how to incorporate all our H's in our new house.**


I've been married for 7 months now. I think every girl becomes a bit obsessed with her new last name. I became obsessed with getting any decoration that had an H on it. 

At both of my  bridal showers, they decorated with H's. I was lucky enough to be able to take those with me when it was done! Since then, my mom has given me an H or 2 and I received one as a Christmas gift.


Right after we got married and moved in together, my husband and I were trying to to figure out what to do with all of these H's we had collected. He came up with the awesome idea of hanging them on the wall. Now that we have moved into a real house our collection has grown to cover our giant 15 foot wall over the couch.


Here is our finished "H Wall" that I feel might could be posted on Pinterest to inspire some people. Maybe I'll get a better quality camera first!

My plan is to get some of our wedding pictures printed and framed and put them in the holes between the letters. I also have this giant yellow H that will go up in the top left corner just as soon as I find a way to hang it safely. 

Thanks for reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment