Thursday, July 21, 2016

Fourth of July Wreath




I found this on Facebook, but don't know who posted about it first. I thought I would share a tutorial of how I made this. It is seriously super easy to make! You only have to be able to fold, cut, tie, and glue!

Materials:

12-18 bandannas in red, white, and blue (I got mine from Walmart for $1 each and only used 12)
Wire wreath form (any size)
Stars (mine are foam glitter stickers from Walmart in the craft aisle)
Scissors
Hot glue gun

Step 1:

Find the middle of the bandannas and cut them in half.

Step 2:

Once they are all cut, you will tie them around the wreath form.  

Step 3:

Fill about 1/3 of the circle with all blue and then alternate red and white for the other 2/3. Glue your stars onto the blue section with hot glue (or whatever glue you prefer to use)


Step 4: 

Admire your work and hang it on your front door. I didn't have a wreath hanger so mine just stayed on the door knob.




And you are all done! It took me about 15 minutes to make this and I can use it from Memorial Day until July 4th. 



I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Explore the blog and look at some of the other tutorials I have as well our neat house projects!



No comments:

Post a Comment